1. Howard DH et al. Pricing in the market for anticancer drugs. J Economic Perspect. 2015;29(1):139-162.
2. Schnipper LE et al. American Society of Clinical Oncology Statement: A Conceptual Framework to Assess the Value of Cancer Treatment Options. J Clin Oncol. 2015; 33(23):2563-2577.
3. Cherny NI et al. A standardized, generic, validated approach to stratify the magnitude of clinical benefit that can be anticipated form anti-cancer therapies: the European Society for Medical Oncology Magnitude of Clinical Benefit Scale (ESMO-MCBS). Ann Ocol. 2015; 26:1547-1573.
4. Sandler A, Gray R, Perry MC, et al: Paclitaxelcarboplatin alone or with bevacizumab for non-small cell lung cancer. N Engl J Med 355:2542-50, 2006
5. Scagliotti GV, Parikh P, von Pawel J, et al: Phase III study comparing cisplatin plus gemcitabine with cisplatin plus pemetrexed in chemotherapynaive patients with advanced-stage non–small-cell lung cancer. J Clin Oncol 26:3543-3551, 2008
6. Georgoulias V, Papadakis E, Alexopoulos A, et al: Platinum-based and nonplatinum-based chemotherapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: A randomized multicenter trial. Lancet 357:1478-1484, 2001
7. Rosell R, Carcereny E, Gervais R, et al: Erlotinib versus standard chemotherapy as first-line treatment for European patients with advanced EGFR mutation positive non-small-cell lung cancer (EURTAC): A multicenter, open-label, randomized phase 3 trial. Lancet Oncol 13:239-246, 2012